Odunnoiki Hassan TaiwoKeymasterJanuary 26, 2018 at 9:53 amPost count: 34
JOB OPPORTUNITIES AT SPECTRUM FORWARDING & INTERNATIONAL LOGISTICS LIMITED
Spectrum Forwarding & International Logistics Limited, have been practicing Logistics business since year 2004 and was incorporated and registered in Nigeria on the 29th December, 2009 with Corporate Affair Commission.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
• To input creative solutions to maximise opportunity
• To build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on delivery to customers, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively, demonstrate high integrity and ultimately lead by example
• Oversee the operations and reporting for the portfolio ensuring that it is timely, accurate and relevant to inform business decisions. Where necessary, develop new data and information streams to support key initiatives and objectives.
• Be the interface with support areas in Logistics and Finance ensuring good communication, clarity of requirements for the assigned portfolio
• Manage a number of territories and retailers to develop sales driving strategies across the entire portfolio
• Producing documents, reports, and presentations as required
• Organising and maintaining own diary, and make appointments as appropriate
• Managing projects and liaising with clients as required
• Attend regular client meetings
• Contacting potential clients to arrange appointments as required
• To be responsible for following up on meetings
• Comply with business processes and effectively implement them
• Apply a consistent approach to each project, implementation of processes and the management of clients
• To ensure projects are delivered within agreed timescales
• To manage, develop, and maintain relationships between Fortune and external clients
• To prepare presentations, proposals plans, tender documents and contracts as necessary
• Provide reports and analyses as required
• To work closely with the Project Liaison on all projects, to ensure a consistent approach
• To develop and promote effective and credible working relationships with all company employees
• To maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values
• To undertake such other duties which may be required from time to time commensurate with the role
• A good university degree in a related discipline-Mechanical or Electrical or Petroleum Engineering.
• Minimum of 5 years cognate experience, some of which must have been in management.
• In-depth knowledge of upcoming and on-going key projects in the upstream sector of the Oil and Gas Sector.
• A thought leader in maximizing business opportunities in the Upstream Sector of the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry
• Knowledge and understanding of compliance processes and basic understanding of Energy Industry
• A strong track record of sales, and achieving targets in a relevant, commercially-focused environment
• Demonstrable experience of delivering targets and achieving success within frameworks.
• Excellent relationship management and intelligence gathering skills.
• Proven ability to advice and convince clients.
• Excellent written, presentation and oral communication skills.
• An ability to see and drive the ‘big picture’
• An exceptional eye for detail
• Comfortable talking to Director-level decision-makers – we’re interested in quality conversations developed in an informed and considered way, so we expect a level of assuredness and dynamism that reflects this
• Highly intuitive and aware
• A skilled negotiator and problem-solver
• Ideally, you will have experience of/exposure to Adobe CS
• An ability to manage and refine complex processes ensuring maximum operational efficiency within these processes at all times
Job Title: Project Engineer
• Working directly with clients by supporting project teams delivering studies and projects.
• Carrying out technical analyses, particularly heat & mass balances and combustion calculations.
• Assessing the feasibility of projects, including technical, cost and revenue evaluations.
• Managing own work to agreed budgets and programmes, working successfully under pressure to tight deadlines.
• Suggest and implement cost-effective solutions and proposals for the project(s).
• Plan and organise the work, plant and site facilities in order to meet agreed timescales and deadlines.
• Undertake or organise the continuous snagging of work on site, arranging for appropriate action and works to be taken.
• Manage the Permit to Work systems as required.
• Acting as the focal point for any unexpected technical difficulties, ensuring that they are resolved in a timely manner in order to avoid any delay to the project.
• Monitor project progress to establish site variations and delays against contract, keeping all relevant parties informed and resolving issues whenever possible.
• Write detailed reports and updates for the Project Manager and all interested parties.
• Ensure that Health, Safety and Environmental standards are understood and adhered to at all times
• Ensure that all operations are executed safely, efficiently and are high in quality.
• Ensure tender support is maintained & Project Teams are resourced correctly
• Ensure all threats to income and disputes are minimized
• Conduct energy audits, and develop energy savings calculations and develop cost estimates for energy conservation measures (ECMs)
• Analyse utility bill data to determine customer energy performance parameters
• Perform energy savings calculations using building modeling and methods to calculate savings associated with ECM upgrades
• Other Duties include; Project management, Engineering analysis, Electromechanical design, Feasibility studies, Participation in audits, Mentoring junior staff, Report preparation etc.
• Degree/HND/ in Mechanical Engineering. Electrical engineering or related technical subject.
• Thermal power plant project engineering experience with either a contractor or consultant, including some experience in design and/or construction areas.
• Ideally, some developing specialist plant knowledge (e.g. boilers, turbines, thermal modelling).
• A background in both electrical and/or mechanical engineering.
• Site management experience.
• Knowledge of software for thermal modelling of water/steam cycles would be beneficial (e.g. SteamPro).
• Good understanding of Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental issues.
• Knowledge of the ‘Construction (Design and Management) Regulations
• Good IT skills – Word, Excel and Microsoft Project.
• Good understanding of Health, Safety and Environmental requirements.
• Self-starter, ambitious and able to manage multiple tasks for a portfolio of projects with limited need for supervision.
• Good basic communication skills, particularly to support client presentations and within project teams.
• Good writing skills for input to proposals, studies, reports and specifications
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their applications via mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 14/02/2018
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.