Odunnoiki Hassan TaiwoKeymasterJanuary 24, 2018 at 8:50 amPost count: 34
INVITATION TO TENDER FOR CONSTITUENCY PROJECT AT YOBE SOUTH SENATORIAL DISTRICT CAPTURED UNDER FY 2017 NATIONAL BUDGET. FEDERAL CAPITAL TERRITORY ADMINISTRATION (FCTA)
Federal Capital Territory Administration
FCT Tenders Board Secretariat, No. 1 Kapital Road, Area 11, Garki, Abuja-FCT.
Invitation to Participate in the Tendering Process for the Implementation of Constituency Project for Yobe South Senatorial District Captured under FY 2017 National Budget
The Federal Government in its quest to collaborate with the legislative Arms of Government in providing identified Infrastructure in Constituencies of Senators and Members of the House of Representative made provision in the 2017 National Budget for such constituency Projects. The distinguish Senator representing Yobe South Senatorial District choose FCT as the Implementing Agency for the Districts’ Constituency Project. Accordingly, competent and interested Companies are hereby invited to submit Technical and Financial bids for Constituency Projects. The project and Tender Identification Number is as follows:
W5CP1 Construction of Knowledge Centres at Potiskum, Yobe South Senatorial District, Yobe State.
(2.0) Prequalification Requirements
All interested companies are to submit copies of the following documents and the originals to be made available for sighting during Due Diligence exercise.
(2.1) Eligibility Requirements (Without which a Company/Firm shall be
(1) Evidence of Incorporation/Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC);
(2) Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years (2014, 2015 & 2016) expiring 31st December, 2017;
(3) Pension Compliance Certificate (expiring 31st 0December, 2017) as provided in section 16 subsection 6 (d) of the Public Procurement Act, 2007;
(4) Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Certificate (expiring 31st December, 2017) in compliance with ITF Act, 2011 as amended;
(5) National Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) ECS Clearance Certificate (expiring 31st December, 2017);
(6) Evidence of Registration (Interim Registration Report) on the National Database of Contractors, Consultants and Service providers with the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) in line with Sections 5(h) and 6(l)(f) of Public Procurement Act (PPA), 2007;
(2.2) Additional Requirements
(7) Article and Memorandum of Association complete with name of Directors;
(8) Corporate profile of firm including registered/head/branch address, functional e-mail and GSM phone number(s);
(9) Evidence of similar jobs (WITHIN THE LAST FIVE YEARS) executed or being executed including Award letters, Certificate of Valuation or Completion and status of the projects;
(10) Evidence of up to date Annual returns with CAC;
(11) Sworn Affidavit in line with the provision of Part IV section 16, subsection 6 (c, e & f) of the Public Procurement Act, 2007;
(12) Company Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years (2014, 2015 & 2016);
(13) Current reference Letter from Bank and Bank statement of the company for the past 12 Months;
(14) List of relevant equipment to be deployed for the project(s), location(s) for inspection and evidence/proof of ownership or lease agreement.
(15) List of relevant Technical staff to be deployed for the project, proposed position, CVs including educational qualifications and professional registrations. All copies of the
professional certificates of the personnel should be endorsed by the individual
(3) Collection, Submission and Opening Of Tender documents;
(A) Interested companies are to collect Tender Documents as per the Schedule of Collection, Submission and Opening of Tender documents on Section 4.0 below upon the presentation of evidence of payment of non-refundable Tender Fee for the respective projects of interest, into FCT Tender Revenue Account, In Either Heritage Bank Plc, Account Number, 5100253054 Or Zenith Bank Plc, Account Number, 1015016741. Any Company or Firm That Pays To Any Person(S)/Account Other Than The One Stated Above Does So At Its Own Risk.
(B) The Technical and Financial bid documents should each be sealed and labeled “Technical and Financial bids” as appropriate separately, and the two separate envelopes be put in another envelope that should also be sealed and labeled as: “stating the project title Tender Identification Number”. The Technical and Financial documents should be submitted in three (3) copies (one original and two photocopies each) and all pages of the financial document are to be duly endorsed by authorized representative of the bidder. The documents are to be dropped as per the Schedule of Collection, Submission and Opening of Tender documents on section 4.0 below (time and date are also indicated). The representative of the bidding companies and members of the public who choose to attend, are invited to witness the opening of the Technical Bids on the same day immediately after the close of tender as indicated in the Schedule of Collection, Submission and Opening of Tender documents on section 4.0 below.
4.0 Schedule For Collection, Submission And Opening Of Tender Documents
• Project Constituency Project
• Tender Fee N30,000.00
• Deadline/ Closing Time and Date for Submission is Tuesday, 6th March, 2018 at 10.00am
• Address for Collection of Tender Documents FCT Procurement Department, Room 042, Block B, FCTA Secretariat, Area 11, Abuja
• Address for Submission of Tender Pre- qualification Documents FCT Procurement Department, Room 042, Block B, FCTA Secretariat, Area 11. Abuja
• Venue of Tender Pre-Qualification Opening FCT Archives and History Bureau, Room G9, Akinola Aguda Hail, Area 11, Abuja.
(i) Interested members of the public especially Civil Right Organization are invited to attend the opening exercise. They are expected to adhere to the Code of Conduct for Public Procurement Observers stipulated by the Bureau of Public Procurement.
(ii) The advertisement should not be construed as a commitment on the part of the FCTA, nor shall it entitle responding companies to seek any indemnity from the FCTA by virtue of such company having responded to this advertisement.
(iii) A bid security in form of Bank Guarantee from a reputable Nigerian Bank and whose value is not less than 2% of the tender sum shall be submitted for tender sum greater than N300.00Million in the format as approved in the Standard Bidding Document.
(iv) Please note that due diligence could be conducted.
(v) Clarifications can be sort from FCT Procurement Department, Room 045, Block B, FCTA Secretariat, Area 11, Abuja.
(vi) Only Companies/Firms whose prequalification documents fulfil the minimum requirements would be contacted for financial bid opening.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.