Odunnoiki Hassan TaiwoKeymasterJanuary 24, 2018 at 8:50 amPost count: 34
INVITATION TO TENDER BY PETROLEUM EQUALISATION FUND (MANAGEMENT)
Petroleum Equalisation Fund (Management)
Board Plot 542, Cadastral Zone, B09, Shehu Yar’adua Way
Kado District, Abuja.
Invitation to Tender
The above named organisation is a statutory agency of the Federal Ministry of Petroleum Resources. In compliance with the Procurement Act 2007 the Board is therefore inviting interested companies/contractors to submit tender for the project below as specified:
SCOPE OF WORKS
LOT 6: Partitioning of some Offices of the PEF (M)B Head Offices.
(i) Partitioning using Deko of trim line aluminium demountable partitions (fire rated type 1090) Galvanized steel/aluminium framed sandswitch panel partition made up of vinyl covered plaster board panels and rock-wool.
(ii) Doors are to be constructed with high quality laminate flush doors BS459 part 2: including frame and architrave and lipping edges with hardwood.
NOTE: Details and number of offices to be partition are contained in the bid document and drawing design.
(3) Tender Requirements
Interested companies are to submit:
(1) Evidence of Incorporation/Registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
(2) Company Current Tax Clearance Certificate of three (3) years (2015-2017).
(3) Company Audited Account for the last three (3) years (2015-2017).
(4) List of similar, verifiable and successfully executed projects or on-going by the company with letters of award and completion certificates. Letters of award and interim certificates of payment should be attached for projects that are on-going.
(5) List of Managerial, Key Technical & Administrative staff of the Company which should include names, resumes and copies of certificates for each key staff.
(6) Certificate of Compliance with PENCOM, ITF & NSITF Acts
(7) Certificate of compliance with the Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria Act (FRCN).
(8) Evidence of registration on the national database of the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) for contractors, consultants and service providers (CCSPS) on the BPP website.
(4) Collection of Tender Documents.
Prospective bidders are required to collect the tender document from the Procurement Unit on the second floor at the Board’s Head Office upon payment of a non-refundable tender fee of N10.000.00 (Ten thousand Naira) only issued in bank daft in favour of Petroleum Equalisation Fund (Management) Board. The draft shall be receipted in Finance and Accounts Department of the Board and a copy of the receipt should accompany the financial bid.
Submission of Tender Documents
Two technical Document to be clearly Labelled (one “ORIGINAL” and “COPY” in one envelope) and Financial Document clearly marked “ORIGINAL and COPY” sealed in another envelope. Put both envelopes in a bigger envelope.
The name of the company/mailing address and the contact phone number (mobile) should be written at the back of each envelope and at the top right corner of the bigger envelope clearly marked Partitioning of Offices at PEF (M)B and address to:
THE EXECUTIVE SECRETARY
Petroleum Equalisation Fund (Management) Board,
Plot 542,Cadastral Zone B09,
Shehu Musa Yar’Adua Way,
It is mandatory that bid submission form is filled before the bids are dropped in the bid box at:
Petroleum Equalisation Fund (Management) Board
Plot 542 Cadastral Zone B09,
Shehu Musa Yar’Adua Way,
Companies not listed on the bid submission form shall not be considered.
(6) Closing of Submissions and Opening of Bids.
Bid submission closes at 11 am Monday 5th March, 2018 for the LOT and the technical bid opening shall commence immediately.
(i) Only technically qualified companies will be contacted for the financial bid opening while the financial bid of companies not found eligible shall be returned unopened.
(ii) Late submission shall be rejected.
(iii) Submission of tender is neither a commitment nor an obligation to award contract to any company.
(iv) This advertisement is published for information purposes only and should not be construed as a commitment on the part of the Board, nor shall it entitle any contractor to make any claims.
(v) The Board reserves the right to annul the bidding process at anytime without incurring any liabilities and assigning any reason thereto.
(8) Any enquiries should be directed to the Head of Procurement of the PEF (M) B Head Office as contained in the address above.
PEF (M) Board.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.