Odunnoiki Hassan TaiwoKeymasterJanuary 24, 2018 at 8:49 amPost count: 34
INVITATION TO BIDS FOR SMALL WORKS FOR CONSTRUCTION OF 4NOS CUSTOMER CARE CENTERS WITHIN BAUCHI METROPOLIS IN BAUCHI STATE
Bauchi State Government
Bauchi State – Third National Urban Water Sector Reform Project (NUWSRP3)
Request for Bids Small Works (One-Envelope Bidding Process)
Name of Project: Third National Urban Water Sector Reform
Project Bauchi State Contract
Title: Construction of 4Nos Customer Care Centers
Credit No.: 5416_NG
RFB Reference No.: BS/NUWSRP3/NS/CW/WB/017/1
Date of Issuance: 23rd January, 2018
(1) The Federal Government of Nigeria has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Third National Urban Water Sector Reform Project (NUWSRP3), and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for Construction of4Nos Customer Care Centers
(2) The Bauchi State Third National Urban Water Sector Reform Project now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders for Construction of 4Nos Customer Care Centers within Bauchi metropolis in Bauchi State.
(3) Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding procedures as specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement of Goods. Works and Non-Consulting Services under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers January 2011 (“Procurement Guidelines”), and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines. In addition, please refer to paragraphs 1.6 and 1.7 setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
(4) Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the bidding documents during office hours 0900 to 1600 hours at the address given below.
(5) The bidding document in English Language may be purchased by interested eligible Bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of N50,000 (Fifty Thousand Naira) only or Equivalent in freely convertible currency payable into the Project Accounts. The document can be obtained at the address below or received by courier service or by email as indicated in the bidder’s request for documents.
(6) Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 20th February, 2018 by 11.00am local time. Electronic Bidding will not be permitted. Late Bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the Bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the address below.
(7) All Bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of 2.5% of the Bid Price.
The address(es) referred to above is:
Attn: Engr. Aminu Aliyu Gital (Project Coordinator)
Bauchi State Third National Urban Water Sector Reform Project
Room 2, Engineering Block,
Bauchi State Water Board Office Complex,
No. 15, Gombe Road, GRA, Bauchi,
Bauchi State, Nigeria.
Tel: +234 80 3284 9137,
E-mail: email@example.com. firstname.lastname@example.org
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.