Odunnoiki Hassan TaiwoKeymasterJanuary 24, 2018 at 8:50 amPost count: 34
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR CHEMONICS INTERNATIONAL/FEED THE-FUTURE NIGERIA AGRIBUSINESS INVESTMENT ACTIVITY
Development works here
Feed The-Future Nigeria Agribusiness Investment Activity
The Feed-the-Future Nigeria Agribusiness Investment Activity is- an anticipated five-year project funded by the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID). In supporting conducive enabling environments, the Activity will broaden opportunities and incentives for firms and entrepreneurs to invest in the agriculture sector, and thus contribute to employment and income growth.
The project is expected to have three objectives:
(1) Ease of Doing Business
(2) Access to Finance
(3) Investment Promotion
Chemonics is presently accepting applicants with experience working with agribusinesses, financial institutions, private sector, business development services, state and federal level partners on policy and financial reform. Experience working in and around either Benue, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Kaduna, Kebbi, and Niger is preferred.
Areas of technical expertise:
• Agriculture Policy Specialists
• Business Enabling Environment Specialists
• Agribusiness Enabling Environment Specialists
• Business Finance Analysts
• Agriculture Investment Analysts
Project Operations Expertise:
• Human Resources
Qualifications for Technical and Operational Experts:
• Technical specialists: minimum 5 years professional experience in a relevant field
• Technical team leaders: minimum 10 years professional experience in a relevant field
• Operational specialists: minimum 5 years professional experience in a relevant field
• Bachelor’s Degree required; advanced education degree preferred for technical experts
• Experience working in Agribusiness, Finance, Investment, Business Development Services, or Business Enabling Environment Policy reform preferred
• Demonstrated ability to collaborate and develop partnerships with private and public sector
• Experience working with USAID- or other donor-funded projects preferred for some positions
Please email your CV, cover letter, and position you are applying for, with reference to Agribusiness Investment in the subject line to NigeriaAGR@gmail.com by January 26th 2018.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Chemonics is an employer that promotes equal opportunities and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, nationality, religion, age, equality of pay, disability or Genetic information. For more information on Chemonics International, visit http://www.chemonics.com .
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.